This Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cake is so easy to make and perfect for the Fall season. Keep in mind that this recipe contains affiliate links which means if you make a purchase after clicking the link, I will receive a small portion of the sale at no additional cost to you.
I absolutely love Fall recipes and anything with pumpkin. I know that this has gotten a bad wrap over the years and is now referred to as basic by the hipsters and teens but as usual, I really don’t care. I will continue to whip up delicious recipes containing pumpkin, cinnamon, nutmeg, and enjoy every single bite because it is just as delicious as it has always been, despite the stereotype.
This Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cake is so easy to whip up too, it can be made in as little as a half an hour. Now, who doesn’t have time for that?
Whipping up this cake is a great way to give your home a nice Fall scent. I just love the way my house smells whenever I bake something with pumpkin and spices, it really warms up your home too.
The hardest part about making this Fall treat is not eating the entire cake yourself. This is especially hard once you pile the cream cheese frosting on top. Yum!
Click these items below to see what I used to make this Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cake. This will open the product in a new tab so you won’t lose this page.
I used a 13×9 baking dish for the recipe but you can experiment with different types of pans just make sure they are non-stick. There is nothing worse than putting all of the effort and ingredients into a recipe only to have it stick to your pan, yikes!
Have you tried making this Frosted Pumpkin Spice Cake? Please leave a comment below telling me what your family thought about this delicious Fall dessert. Don’t forget to share on your favorite social media.
Thanks for stopping by, feel free to check out my other recipes and subscribe to my newsletter as well as follow on social media so you never miss a post.
- 2 Cups of Flour
- 1 Cup of Brown Sugar
- 1/2 Cup of Sugar
- 1 Can of Pumpkin
- 4 Eggs
- 2 Teaspoons of Baking Powder
- 1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
- 1 Teaspoon of Salt
- 2 Teaspoons of Cinnamon
- 1/2 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 2 Teaspoons of Vanilla
- 2 1/2 Teaspoons of Pumpkin Pie Spice
- For the Frosting
- 4 Ounces of Cream Cheese
- 6 Tablespoons of Butter
- 1 /2 Cups of Powdered Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla
- Dash of Salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease a non-stick 13 x 9 baking dish. To make the cake, start by adding in all of the dry ingredients to a mixer. Mix everything together then add in the wet ingredients, mixing after each addition.
- Pour the batter into baking dish and bake for about 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean.
- For the frosting, mix the ingredients together and spread on top of cooled cake.